Monday, February 19, 2007

Back & super lack of nicotine.

Denise , chill babe! Things are gonna be fine yeah.
No point getting angry becos' of that girl who adds up almost everyone in friendster.
Ask for intro & think they'll jump out of the screen & help her if she's in trouble!
I love you alright , enjoy this festive season.

New year is booooring!
I seriously dont understand whats with wearing red.
& the dont-wear-black rule.
Mom didnt allow me to wear black although all my new tops are mostly black.
Cousins came , had pizza hut.
Fortune pizza was fab!
Visited two different grandmothers today.
Had dinner @ mother-side granny house.
Gambled a lil , drank then played with Reyna's The sim's pets.
Headed home right after at around 12am.

Mom was like ..
Mom : Kend , dont tell me you're going out later uh!
Me : no more lar , stephen lost already.
Mom : Good girl , love yar. good girl hor!

So practically everyone was laughing at me.
My new heels killed me today, blisters!
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home